This USB online training course focuses on system definition including the USB component. The USB communication model will be studied and transactions will be evaluated in detail. Bandwidth allocations, packet types, packet protocols, and packet sequencing are also covered. USB 2.0 Architecture Part 1 also covers device framework including device descriptors and device requests.
Once you have completed USB 2.0 Architecture Part 1 the next course in this series is USB 2.0 Architecture Part 2. USB Architecture Part 2 discusses in more detail low-speed, full-speed and high-speed environments. Presentations include the encoding and electrical environment, evaluating descriptors and host requests, and On-The-Go protocol.
In this course you will learn:
- Explain the architecture of USB and its components
- Understand the operation of USB low-, full-, and high-speed devices and protocols
- Describe the electrical and signaling requirements for 1.5, 12, and 480 Mbps operation
- Describe USB Hubs, power management, and split transactions
- Learn USB configuration requirements
- Explore USB transaction types and device classes
An understanding of serial communications techniques is also highly recommended.
There are no reviews yet.