If you or your team is involved in data center technology, whether it is in a sales, support or operations capacity, it is important to have a good understanding of the overall data center and the issues facing data center managers on a daily basis. The Fundamentals of Infrastructure Management course series is a great way to quickly learn the ins and outs of data centers. It is geared for everyone from the data center novice to the most experienced IT and facilities technicians and managers. The Fundamentals of Infrastructure course provides an overview of data centers, data center physical security, availability and preventive maintenance, and data center floor planning.
There are three other courses in this series:
- Fundamentals of Data Center Power – Covers data center power and energy efficiency
- Fundamentals of Data Center Cooling – Covers data center cooling and air distribution
- Fundamentals of Data Center Operations – Covers data center management, including data center management tools, ITIL, and IT Service Management
In this course you will learn:
- Understand the cost drivers when building a data center
- Develop a plan for implementing data center physical security
- Describe what impacts data center availability and how you can improve it
- Design a floor layout to maximize energy efficiency and space
While there are no prerequisites for this course, it is important to have a good understanding of the overall data center and the issues facing data center managers on a daily basis. It is recommended that you be involved in data center technology, whether it is in a sales, support or operations capacity.
There are no reviews yet.