This Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) on-demand training course is accredited by APMG and IAITAM and completing this course fully qualifies you to sit for the CSAM examination given by IAITAM.
- Flexible On-Demand Learning
- Learn with IAITAM Instructors
- Receive eBook Access to Official Course Materials
- 1 Free Exam Retake with Exam Voucher Purchase
- Instructor Support to Ask Questions
- Save 50% When You Purchase the Course & Exam Package
The IAITAM Certified Software Asset Manager (“CSAM”) Course provides a foundation for managing software assets, as well as knowledge of the ever-changing variables that occur within the field. In this course, students will learn best practices in Software Asset Management, as well as the when and why to question why something should or should not be done, how to clearly identify goals, and how to quantify success. This course is designed to guide individuals within the profession to gain awareness of existing software regulations, the importance of adhering to the regulations and how those regulations have effect on every aspect of current and future business endeavors. Additionally, the attendee will learn the importance and the steps necessary to achieve a proactive stance when dealing with software compliance.
With instruction focused on Communication and Education, Policy, Procedures, Project Management, Software Assets and Compliance Management, the course brings to light the importance of a well planned and executed Software Asset Management Program.
Course Materials: IAITAM provides myTraCert students with an electronic copy of the course materials. IAITAM does not provide hard copies of the materials to students who take the eLearning class and will not sell hard copies of the materials to students taking the eLearning class. The electronic materials that are provided to students taking IAITAM’s online class delivered on the myTraCert platform are 100% identical to the materials that IAITAM provides and uses in their classroom courses.
In this course you will learn:
- Successfully apply IT Asset Management best practices to build and maintain IT software assets
- Identify the practices leading to sustainable Software Asset Management programs that maximize value to the organization and meet goals specified
- Determine and execute next steps, and evaluate success within the organization’s unique culture, strengths and weaknesses
This course is designed for those individuals with minimal to no experience in the field of Software Asset Management.